36.5 hours per week, to include evenings and weekends on a shift basis to meet the business needs of the Trust
Grade 2 £18,065 – £19,945 per annum
We are looking to appoint a Building Services Supervisor who will play a key role in ensuring that our school and its grounds are maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness and safety. We have a new state-of-the-art building and this has given us a fresh boost, in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
- Have experience in caretaking and/or cleaning
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure, using your own initiative
- Be able to identify and prioritise work effectively, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest standard
- Have a flexible, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to work as a member of a team and work on own initiative
This post will involve lone working.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: Friday 13 September 2019
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.