BUILDING SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Grade 2 £18,065 – £19,945 per annum
We are looking to appoint a Building Services Supervisor who will support the Building Services Manager in ensuring that the building meets the statutory H&S and Building Standards through regular checks and maintenance. Plantsbrook School is a brand new state of the art PFI building. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School and an ideal opportunity for anyone who is interested in a future career in facilities management, as training and development will be provided.
- Have experience in caretaking at a secondary school or other large buildings (private or public sector)
- Be computer literate with the ability to work with electronic building management systems
- Have the ability to record checks and inspections accurately
- Be able to deal with the community of the school – students, staff, visitors, contractors, etc.
- Be self-motivated and able to work under pressure, using your own initiative
- Be able to identify and prioritise work effectively, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest standard
- Have a flexible, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Have the ability to work as a member of a team and work on own initiative
This post will involve lone working for which there is an active risk assessment.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Closing date: Friday 14 February 2020, 4pm