Grade 3 £21,269 – £27,514 per annum pro rata
Part time, term time 8.15am – 3.30pm (30 min lunch break)
2-3 days per week
The Curriculum Support Assistants (Cover Supervisors) are an established team and are assigned to a group of departments and subject areas. Curriculum Support Assistants (Cover Supervisor) must be prepared to work in any subject.
- Supervision of classes in the short term absence of the class teacher under the guidance of teaching/senior staff
- In-class support within a designated range of subject areas
- Curriculum support, including planning and administration
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of supporting young people 11-19
- Have a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Be committed to the provision and improvement of quality service provision
- Have the ability to work in a demanding environment
- Be able to plan own workload and respond flexibly to changing circumstances
- Have the ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Have confidence, authority and excellent interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the vision and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you. We have a state-of-the-art building providing a working environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: Friday 27th May, 4pm
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Broadleaf Partnership Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.