IN THIS SECTION
We are asking parents to contribute a minimum of £20 a year per student. This funding will be used to support students across the school in the following ways:
- Contribution towards enrichment days
- Contribution towards school events
- Maintenance and running costs of the school minibus
- Presentation evenings for students – trophies and prizes
- Sponsorship opportunities for students
- Specialised sports equipment for students
- Supporting work experience costs
- Student performances – school productions
- Rewards for gifted and talented
We hope that you will support us and our school so that we can enrich the lives of our students and provide super activities and opportunities outside the curriculum. We want to be able to support and encourage individual talent as well as supporting personal growth.
There is an opportunity for you to pay the fund in full for the full 5 years, should you wish to do that. You can also set up a regular BAC’s payment, pay cash or by cheque. Please also complete the gift aid form so that we can claim the additional funds from the government. We will receive £2.50 for every £10 you donate.
Thank you in anticipation of your support.