Do you want to stand out from the crowd?
Participating in our enrichment programme alongside your academic programme will help develop your skills, knowledge and experience giving you the edge when applying for higher education courses, apprenticeships or employment.
Enrichment is not compulsory, but it is worthwhile. Here are just some of the reasons why you should do an enrichment:
- You can earn extra UCAS points for your university application
- You will have exciting things to write about in your Personal Statement for Higher Education, Apprenticeship or job applications
- You can learn a new skill
- You can show you have real commitment to a particular course or career, which will impress future employers or university admissions tutors
- You can improve your team-working and leadership skills, as well as your confidence
- You can make new friends with similar interests to you
- It will be fun
You can get an overview of the enrichment options available by downloading our Enrichment Guide.