36.5 hour per week – Term time plus 1 week
Grade 3 – £19,819 – £25,463 – Actual salary £17,761 – £22,819
To be responsible for the administration and organisation of all external and internal examinations and to assist the school with other administrative tasks as appropriate, including the management of data.
The successful candidate will also lead the exam invigilators team, including being part of the recruitment, training and induction process.
You will have:
- Experience of administrative processes and procedures within an educational environment as well as managing a team. Previous experience in an Exam Officer role is desirable.
- High level capability in the use of IT packages in particular Excel. Experience of SIMS system is desirable.
- Excellent organisational skills
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy. You will be highly organised, a team player and also have the ability to work on your own initiative.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 26 October 2018
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.