Female Teaching Assistant Level 3 – Named Child Contract
£20,903 – £27,041 per annum, pro rata plus SEN allowance
Actual salary: £16,275 – £21,054 plus SEN allowance
Schedule 9, Equality Act 2010 applies to this vacancy
You will be a qualified Teaching Assistant and this role includes undertaking intimate personal care for the named child with complex medical needs. You will be willing to undertake training to support the health needs of the young person.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing Date: Thursday 24 June 2021, 4pm
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.