36.5 hours per week Term Time plus 2 weeks
Grade 3a (£21,269 to £23,957)
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is a strong, caring and aspirational community of academies. It is our vision to provide all our young people with outstanding educational experiences. We will nurture, value and inspire them to develop a lifelong love of learning and to flourish, and we will grow our community for the benefit of all our young people.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Officer to join our Sutton Coldfield Hub to support the Finance Manager and Finance Director in the development of the Hub at this exciting time of growth.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with relevant experience across a variety of organisations and sectors. Previous experience within education is not a requirement but candidates must be able to demonstrate the capacity to transfer their experience, skills and knowledge into the education sector.
If you believe you have the skills and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in this forward thinking academy trust where teamwork and collaboration are at the heart of all operations
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Professional Development opportunities to support you in your career
- Access to relevant local and national networks
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great management support
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
To speak to someone in advance of your application, please contact the HR Department on 0121 362 7326.
If you want to work in a caring and supportive environment with high expectations and excellent behaviour, we want to hear from you.
Please click the link below to be taken to our careers portal.
Closing Date: Thursday 13th October at 4pm
Interviews: W/C 17th October 2022
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Broadleaf Partnership Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.