L33 – L39 to commence September 2020
Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the Trustees of Plantsbrook Learning Trust are looking to appoint a passionate and progressive leader who will share our vision and ambition for Plantsbrook School, its students and our community.
We are looking for an inspiring, challenging leader with the vision to take the school to the next level. The successful candidate will have a commitment to an inclusive school in which every student is successful and which promotes our values of ‘Be the best that you can be’.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a successful leader (currently operating at Deputy Head level or above) with a proven commitment to developing teaching and learning.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate students, staff, parents and Governors, complemented by initiative, ideas and imagination.
- Be an excellent communicator with strong dedication to motivating our staff and working collaboratively across our Trust.
- Provide strong, nurturing, professional leadership which serves our community and continues to build positively on the excellent work of our school and our growing Trust.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, integrity, optimism and resilience as well as a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Responsive students with a supportive, engaged and well-informed network of parents and wider stakeholders.
- A committed, capable and experienced leadership team to support your work and vision.
- A supportive Governing Body and Board of Trustees who are highly ambitious for the school and the wider Trust.
- Excellent opportunities for continuous professional development through collaborative working and mentoring across our Trust.
If you are enthused by this superb leadership opportunity and want to be part of the next stage of our strategic development, we’d love to hear from you.
All employees of Plantsbrook Learning Trust have access to the following Staff Benefits.
Closing Date: 4pm, Friday 28 February 2020