HR Assistant/PA to Executive Headteacher
36.5 hours, Term time plus 5 days
Grade 3 £20,344 to £26,317 per annum, pro rata – Actual £18,231 – £23,584
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, organised and highly motivated HR Assistant/PA to the Executive Headteacher.
The successful candidate will operate in a positive and proactive way demonstrating a high level of initiative, competence and confidentiality across all areas of activities. You must be able to work to a highly professional and organised standard at all times.
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent experience of working in a similar role
- Be efficient, organised and accurate, with an excellent attention to detail
- Be able to use initiative and demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach to prioritising tasks, solving problems and multi-tasking
- Have recent knowledge of statutory policies and procedures in relation to school administration including HR and Data Protection (GDPR).
- Be proficient with the full Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Have GCSE grade C/5 English and Maths as a minimum
- Understand the need for confidentiality and discretion and demonstrate very high standards of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrate resilience and remain calm under pressure
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage challenging situations within a very busy environment
- Understand the importance of establishing and maintaining an effective safeguarding culture
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 25 October 2019
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB