IN THIS SECTION
KS4 & 5 Careers Opportunities
Student Entitlement to Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
Students are entitled to careers education and guidance that is impartial and confidential. It will be integrated into their experience of the whole curriculum and the programme will promote equality of opportunity, inclusion and anti-racism. Students from Year 7 to Year 13 should:
- Learn about themselves and the influences on them
- Develop decision-making skills
- Develop skills to help them manage transition
- Develop skills to use and research careers information
- Have access to up-to-date information about opportunities in learning and work
- Have impartial, confidential and up-to-date guidance
- Learn about the world of work
- Experience the world of work where appropriate
To view careers videos and profiles please click here.
HE Support at Plantsbrook
To view information on HE research, opportunities and student finance please click here.
To see 10 reasons why work experience is important and to see the experience letter and booklet please click here.
Plantsbrook Learning Trust Registered Company Number: 07655702
Upper Holland Road – Sutton Coldfield – B72 1RB