My child has not previously been highlighted as SEND but I feel my child has additional needs. What should I do?

You can email your concerns to our Inclusion Administration Manager, Mrs White

She can then contact your child’s teachers and collate information to see if further investigation is needed.

Close Menu

The application window for a place at Plantsbrook Sixth Form 2022 will open after the half term holiday. Information on how to apply will be shared with students after the holiday.

Plantsbrook Badge