36.5 hours, Term time
Grade 3 £19,819 to £25,463 per annum, pro rata – Actual £17,326 – £22,260
We are seeking to appoint an efficient, organised and highly motivated PA to the Executive Headteacher/Leadership team. The role will also provide administrative support to the HR Manager.
The successful candidate will operate in a positive and proactive way demonstrating a high level of initiative, competence and confidentiality across all areas of activities. You must be able to work to a highly professional and organised standard at all times.
The successful applicant will:
- Have recent experience of working in a similar role
- Be efficient, organised and accurate, with an excellent attention to detail
- Be able to use initiative and demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach to prioritising tasks, solving problems and multi-tasking
- Have recent knowledge of statutory policies and procedures in relation to school administration including HR and Data Protection (GDPR).
- Be proficient with the full Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
- Have GCSE grade C/5 English and Maths as a minimum
- Understand the need for confidentiality and discretion and demonstrate very high standards of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrate resilience and remain calm under pressure
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage challenging situations within a very busy environment
- Understand the importance of establishing and maintaining an effective safeguarding culture
We can offer you:
· The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
· Well established protocols and systems with supervision
· Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
· The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 20 December 2018
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.