Providers, Employers & Policies
Plantsbrook is happy to consider requests from employers and training providers to speak to students to discuss non-academic routes such as vocational and apprenticeship opportunities that are available to them. We have a number of employer partners and welcome the opportunity to work with many different companies. We will also approach these partners throughout the school year when planning careers events. This forms part of our commitment to informing students of a range of learning and training routes available to them.
The main objectives of CEIAG (Careers, Education, Information, Advice and Guidance) at Plantsbrook are in line with the Governments careers strategy which is expressed by the Gatsby Benchmarks.
- A stable careers programme.
- Learning from career and labour market information.
- Addressing the needs of each pupil.
- Linking curriculum learning to careers.
- Encounters with employers and employees.
- Experiences of workplaces.
- Encounters with further and higher education.
For more information, click here:
Plantsbrook Learning Trust Registered Company Number: 07655702
Upper Holland Road – Sutton Coldfield – B72 1RB