Results Day plans for August 10th & 12th 2021
As the situation regarding Covid is still ongoing we have made some adjustments to the plans for the collection of exam results this year. This day is commonly a cause for celebration for our staff, students and parents but as we continue to adapt to the changing situation we must still prioritise safety. We will therefore be putting in place the following plans to maintain social distancing and personal safety.
- We will issue a time slot for collection, which will be determined by the first letter of your surname. The time slots can be found below.
- We request that students, wherever possible collect results on their own, or at the most in the company of one parent/ carer.
- We will expect all students and parents/ carers to follow social distancing rules when they enter the school site, wherever possible maintaining at least 1 metre between the person in front and behind.
- We will operate a one-way system to collect your exam results and to leave the school site, we will expect all attendees to adhere to this.
- Results envelopes will include exam results. There will also be additional paperwork to explain the appeals procedure.
- Whilst there will be an opportunity to take photos we would request that this is limited and that students and parents endeavour to make their way off the school site as quickly as possible.
- Exam results collection will be available for Year 10 and Year 12 students but this will be strictly as per the time slots below.
We will do our usual best to ensure that the day runs smoothly and in the interests of celebrating our students’ achievements.
Time slots for Year 13 collection Tuesday 10th August
- 8.30-8.40am Surname A-B
- 8.40-8.50am Surname C-F
- 8.50-9.00am Surname G-K
- 9.00-9.15am Surname L-P
- 9.15-9.25am Surname Q-T
- 9.25-9.35am Surname W-Z
Time slots for Year 12 collection Tuesday 10th August
- 10.00-11.00am All Year 12 students who would have sat an exam this summer
Time slots for Year 11 collection Thursday 12th August
- 8.30-8.45am Surname A-B
- 8.45-9.00am Surname C-D
- 9.00-9.15am Surname E-H
- 9.15-9.30am Surname I-L
- 9.30-9.45am Surname M-O
- 9.45-10.00am Surname P-R
- 10.00-10.15am Surname S-T
- 10.15-10.30am Surname U-Z
Time slots for Year 10 collection Thursday 12th August
- 10.45-11.30am All Year 10 students who would have sat an exam this summer