Full time 36.5 hours per week, term time post
Salary – Grade 2 (spine point 11-19) £17,007 – £19,446 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary £14,868 – £17,000
You will join the Senior Science Technician and teachers in the Science Department. Duties will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of equipment and resources required for the teaching of the science curriculum.
- Maintaining accurate records of materials and equipment
- Ensuring activities are performed safely in the Science department
- Supporting pupils through the promotion of scientific enquiry
Good communication skills are essential in order to establish and maintain effective relations with staff and students. A demonstrable aptitude for Science laboratory work is also essential. In addition, you must provide evidence of competency in literacy and numeracy skills.
You will be highly organised, a team player and also have the ability to work on your own initiative.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 23 November 2018
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.