SENIOR LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR to commence as soon as possible
12½ hours per week (12.00noon – 2.30pm daily), term time
Grade 2 £18,562 – £20,493, per annum, pro rata. Actual salary £5558 – £6136
In addition to the above, you will receive an additional allowance for Senior responsibility
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Lunchtime Supervisor to lead and manage a team of 11 Lunchtime Supervisors.
You will be part of a team supervising students during their lunch break in the dining area and designated outdoor spaces, ensuring a safe environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with young people and be able to communicate in a calm and positive manner with students
- The ability to take a lead on the organisation and direction of a team of lunchtime supervisors, carrying out performance management
- Good communication skills with the ability to motivate a team
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent Numeracy and Literacy qualification
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: Friday 28 May 2021
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.