Senior Lunchtime Supervisor, to commence as soon as possible
7½ hours per week (1.00pm – 2.30pm daily), term time only
Grade 2 £18,065 to £19,945, per annum, pro rata plus additional allowance for Senior responsibility. Hourly rate: £9.49 to £10.47 per hour + Additional Allowance
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Lunchtime Supervisor to work as part of our team supervising students during their lunchbreak in the dining area and designated outdoor spaces, ensuring a safe environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with young people and be able to communicate in a calm and positive manner with students
- The ability to work as part of a team, building relationships with students and staff
- The ability to take a lead on the organisation and direction of a team of lunchtime supervisors, carrying out performance management.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems with supervision
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
Closing date: Monday 24 February 2020
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.