Full time, Term time plus two weeks
Grade 3 £21,269 – £27,514 per annum, pro rata
Actual £19,526 – £25,260
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Sixth Form team. This interesting and varied role provides a fully comprehensive administrative and pastoral support service to the Sixth Form.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent planning, administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands
- Have experience of supporting young people 11-19
- Have recent experience of administration in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrate a high level of judgment, communication and emotional intelligence.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We have a new state-of-the-art building in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing date: Friday 29 July 2022
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Please click here for Support Staff conditions of employment.
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Broadleaf Partnership Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.