TPR to commence September 2022 to August 2023
Applications are welcome from both ECTs and experienced staff.
Are you passionate about business and teaching and learning? You will have strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality lessons, together with an enthusiasm for team work and collaboration.
Do you want to teach business in a school where our core purpose is learning and teaching? We are looking to appoint a dedicated, ambitious teacher who can enthuse, motivate and empower children, to help them make the best progress possible. This is central to everything that we do. At all times we aspire to our motto ‘be the best that you can be’.
We have a state-of-the-art building in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Closing Date: Monday 27 June 2022
Broadleaf Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Broadleaf Partnership Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.