TEACHER OF ENGLISH – FULL TIME OR PART TIME
TPR to commence January 2021
Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced staff.
Are you passionate about English and teaching and learning? You will have strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality lessons, together with an enthusiasm for team work and collaboration. The ability to teach Media is desirable.
Do you want to teach English in a school where our core purpose is teaching and learning? We are looking to appoint a dedicated, ambitious teacher who can enthuse, motivate and empower children, to help them make the best progress possible. This is central to everything that we do. At all times we aspire to our motto ‘be the best that you can be’.
We have a new state-of-the-art building and this has given us a fresh boost, in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Closing Date: Friday 2 October 2020, 4pm