SUBJECT LEADER MATHEMATICS
To commence January 2021
TPR+ TLR1C £11,790 (Pay award pending)
Want to be responsible for the leadership and management of the Mathematics Department?
Are you passionate about Mathematics and teaching and learning? You will have strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high quality lessons, together with an enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
You will have a proven track record of raising attainment for all students in Mathematics and developing excellence and have the leadership skills to motivate and inspire your team.
If you believe you have the vision and commitment and you are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our students and staff, we would like to hear from you.
We have a new state-of-the-art building and this has given us a fresh boost, in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. We have above average progress scores at both GCSE and A Level. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
We can offer you:
- The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
- Well established protocols and systems
- Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Employee assistance scheme to include free and confidential advice, information and counselling, discounted gym membership, discounts at various retail outlets and attractions/days out
- Cycle to work scheme
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Closing Date: Monday 28 September 2020