ACHIEVEMENT CO-ORDINATOR (HEAD OF YEAR)
MPR/UPR + TLR1B £9662 to commence September 2019
You must be an outstanding teacher in your specialist subject, with the personal qualities to lead your team in further raising achievement. Potential is as important as experience. You will:
- Provide a vision and sense of purpose
- Be an enthusiastic role-model
- Lead a team of tutors, cultivating a spirit of caring partnership
- Create an ethos in the year group that is inclusive and positive and which values all pupils’ contributions
- Have responsibility for providing both academic and pastoral support for our pupils, ensuring their well being, academic performance and behaviour management.
We have a new state-of-the-art building and this has given us a fresh boost, in an environment that is truly fit-for-purpose. This is both a challenging and exciting time to be working at Plantsbrook School.
Plantsbrook School, Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield B72 1RB
Closing Date: Friday 1 February 2019